Zio Ally Turkey shoots down Russian Jet over Syria in defense of ISIS: Zio-Watch, November 24, 2015

Turkish F-16 fighter jets have shot down a Russian warplane close to the Syrian border, accusing it of violating Turkish airspace, while the Russian Defense Ministry denies that the airspace violation took place.

The Russian Defense Ministry said the plane downed on Tuesday was a Russian Su-24. It said it can prove the aircraft was over Syria during its entire flight. This is while the Turkish military said the plane was warned “ten times” before it was shot down for violating Turkish airspace.

Turkish officials say two warplanes approached the country’s border and were warned before one of them was shot down.

Russia is involved in an aerial military campaign against terrorists in Syria, which started upon a request by the government in Damascus.

Private Turkish broadcaster Haberturk TV broadcast footage of the plane going down in flames on Tuesday.

Other footage by Anadolou apparently showed two pilots parachuting away from the plane. CNN Turk has cited local sources as saying that one of the downed jet’s pilots is in hands of militants in northern Syria.
Click here for the full story



Published time: 23 Nov, 2015 22:01

An Israeli air force F-15 fighter jet. © Amir CohenAn Israeli air force F-15 fighter jet. © Amir Cohen / Reuters

The Israeli Air Force has launched airstrikes targeting a “Hamas post” in the Gaza Strip in retaliation to a rocket that was launched at southern Israel earlier in the day.

According to reports, Israeli jets targeted a training camp of Hamas’ armed wing in central Gaza, apparently blaming the group for the rocket that landed in southern Israel’s Eshkol Regional Council on Monday morning.

The projectile exploded in unpopulated area, causing no injuries or damage. Alert sirens were not activated, but security forces reportedly swept the area to find the remnants of the rocket.

Israel maintains that Hamas bears full responsibility for all “goings-on in the Gaza Strip,” according to an IDF statement cited by Haaretz.
Click here for the full story



Published time: 23 Nov, 2015 06:39

© Ruptly A pro-refugee protest in the French capital briefly turned violent as police scuffled with demonstrators who had broken the government’s state of emergency ban on assemblies imposed in the wake of the deadly terrorist attacks.

The Paris protest ended with riot police using pepper spray and batons against hundreds of pro-refugee demonstrators who marched from the Bastille to the Place de la Republique despite a ban on protests imposed by the French government on November 22.

Local police notified the organizer that if the rally wasn’t canceled, they could face up to six months in prison. However, the warning was issued in vain.

The rally started from behind the Bastille, and scuffles broke out as some of the protesters made their way to the Place de la Republique, which was soon blocked by a large number of police.

The protesters still managed to break through barriers and proceeded to the square, which is a traditional spot for rallies in Paris.

The ban, imposed after 130 people were killed and more than 400 were injured in the November 13 terrorist attacks, was set to expire on November 30. Responsibility for the attack was claimed by Islamic State (formerly ISIS/ISIL). At least one key terror suspect, Saleh Abdeslam, is still on the run – with some media reports speculating he is trying to leave Belgium, where he apparently escaped from France, and head to Germany.

At least 87 of the victims were killed after gunmen opened fire during a concert at the Bataclan theatre, taking dozens hostage before detonating suicide bombs. Police stormed the venue, freeing the hostages and killing the attackers. Dozens of other people were killed in attacks at the French national stadium and a string of attacks on popular bars and restaurants.
Click here for the full story



(JTA) — The head of Germany’s main Jewish organization has suggested capping the number of refugees allowed into the country, so Germany can do a better job of integrating those already there.

At issue are attitudes toward Jews, women and gays in the home countries of many refugees, said Josef Schuster, head of the Central Council of Jews in Germany, in a wide-ranging interview with Die Welt. The problem is not the Muslim faith, but rather a cultural problem that won’t go away by itself, he said.

In the interview, which appeared Sunday, Schuster said eventually a limit will have to be established because of the challenges of integrating newcomers from cultures that are intolerant of Jews, don’t believe in equality for women and men, and eschew homosexuality.

“Many of the refugees are fleeing from the terror of the Islamic State and want to live in peace and freedom,” he said. “At the same time they come from cultures where hatred of Jews and general intolerance are par for the course.”
Click here for the full story



(JTA) — An Arab-Israeli man attacked by a Jewish mob after being mistaken for a terrorist met with the Jewish man who rescued him.

Eyal Haddad visited with Salem on Sunday while the Bedouin man was recovering at Barzilai Hospital in Ashkelon, the Times of Israel reported.

The previous evening, Haddad got between Salem and a crowd attacking him in the Negev town of Kiryat Gat because they wrongly believed he was the terrorist who had stabbed four people outside a soccer stadium that night, causing moderate injuries.

The mob hit Salem, an Israeli army veteran, and stabbed him several times before Haddad intervened.
Click here for the full story



NEW YORK (JTA) — An employer rescinded a job offer to released spy for Israel Jonathan Pollard over the conditions of his parole.

According to The Jerusalem Post, an unnamed “respected” investment firm officially revoked its offer of a research analyst’s position on Monday, saying the conditions would have interfered with his ability to do the required work.

Attorneys for Pollard, who was freed Friday after spending 30 years in a federal prison, filed an appeal Friday asking that the parole conditions, including wearing an electronic ankle bracelet with GPS tracking and surveillance of his and any employer’s computers, be dropped. The attorneys described the conditions as “unlawful” and said they would make it impossible for Pollard to have a job.

Pollard, 61, is also confined to his New York home between 7 p.m. and 7 a.m.
Click here for the full story



Israeli forces gather at the scene where a Palestinian man was shot after reportedly ramming a car into Israeli troops at the Tapuah junction, south of Nablus in the occupied West Bank, November 24, 2015. (Photo by AFP)
Israeli forces gather at the scene where a Palestinian man was shot after reportedly ramming a car into Israeli troops at the Tapuah junction, south of Nablus in the occupied West Bank, November 24, 2015. (Photo by AFP)

A Palestinian has died after being injured by Israeli fire in the northern part of the occupied West Bank.

Israeli forces opened live fire at the Palestinian, wounding him on Tuesday, Palestinian Al-Aqsa TV reported. The victim has been identified as Azmi Nafaa.

Israeli sources have alleged that the Palestinian ran over four Israeli military personnel members near the city of Nablus before being targeted.

A number of Israelis, one of whom a colonel, were said to be injured in the alleged incident.


Israeli forces fire teargas canisters and stun grenades toward Palestinian protesters after Friday prayers in the Ras al-Amud neighborhood in East al-Quds (Jerusalem), October 16, 2015. (Photo by AFP)

Al-Aqsa TV also reported heavy confrontations between Palestinians and Israeli military forces at the Atara checkpoint north of the city of Ramallah, which led to Israelis closing the entrances to Deir Nezam Village.

Also on Tuesday, 45 Israeli settlers entered the al-Aqsa Mosque compound backed by Israeli forces.

More than 90 Palestinians have been killed since the start of October as tensions continue across the occupied territories over increasing attacks by Israeli settlers. Nearly 20 Israelis have also been killed during the period.
Click here for the full story



Published time: 24 Nov, 2015 06:48

© CNN © CNN CNN has come out with a new definition of Islamic State leaders. Kalashnikov-wielding militants who cut off captives’ heads, trade slaves and whose hate speeches promise jihad against the whole world are now called “officials”, according to the network.

“US intensifies search for ISIS officials,” says an on-screen title of the report by CNN’s Barbara Starr released on Monday. The first shot in the report shows us Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) leader who has recently ordered attacks on the anti-IS coalition. He is apparently the main IS official, according to CNN.

However, al-Baghdadi is not the only IS terrorist who has been granted “official” status. CNN managed to find “six other senior IS officials” among the extremists.

READ MORE: New ISIS video threatens to blow up White House; turn it ‘black’
Click here for the full story



The Knesset approved the new version of the military draft bill, meaning draft equality will not be possible before the year 2023. A majority of the Jewish public opposes the bill, including some right-wing voters.

The Knesset’s new bill on the military draft was amended Monday at the request of ultra-Orthodox parties, yet a poll by the Smith Institute showed that 76 percent of the Jewish public opposes the main amendment to the bill, which postpones the drafting of yeshiva students by six years.
A poll commissioned by the Hiddush movement, which advocates religious freedom and equality according to its official website, shows that just 24 percent of the Jewish public supports the amendment. Controlling for the presence of the ultra-Orthodox population in the poll, opposition to the bill is even higher, standing at 82 percent.
Click here for the full story



One of the central issues from the previous government has finally concluded, with the Knesset approving on Monday night amendments to the burden equality law that effectively mean ultra-Orthodox youth will no longer be compelled to join to the IDF.

The Knesset on Tuesday passed the second and third readings of an amendment to the burden equality law – meant to draft ultra-Orthodox yeshiva students into the army – permitting a six-year delay in the law’s implementation and essentially removing sanctions from draft-dodging ultra-Orthodox youth.
The amendment passed 49-36 and was the result of coalition agreements between Likud and ultra-Orthodox parties to support for Netanyahu in exchange for postponement of the law.
Click here for the full story



In first visit in over a year, secretary of state says terror attacks ‘deserve the condemnation they are receiving’; pays tribute to terror victim Ezra Schwartz

November 24, 2015, 11:46 am

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu with US Secretary of State John Kerry in Jerusalem, November 24, 2015. (Matty Stern/US Embassy Tel Aviv)

US Secretary John Kerry met with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in Jerusalem Tuesday to discuss steps to stem the current wave of violence sweeping Israel and the West Bank.

“I am here today to talk with the prime minister about ways how we can work together — all of us, the international community — to push back against terrorism, to push back against senseless violence and to find a way forward to restore calm and begin to provide the opportunities that most reasonable people in every part of the world are seeking for themselves and for their families,” Kerry said at the beginning of the meeting.

It was Kerry’s first visit in Jerusalem in over a year. He is scheduled to meet with President Reuven Rivlin later on Tuesday before heading to Ramallah for a sit-down with Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas. According to a report in the Haaretz daily, Netanyahu was expected to demand of Kerry that the US accept Israeli construction in the settlement blocs in exchange for a series of measures in the West Bank to calm recent tensions with the Palestinians.

In their public statements, however, Kerry and Netanyahu did not address the issue, focusing on general condemnations of terrorism and vows to fight it wherever it occurs.

“There can be no peace when we have an onslaught of terror — not here, not anywhere else in the world, which is experiencing this same assault by militant Islamists and the forces of terror,” Netanyahu told Kerry. “Israel is fighting these forces every hour.”
Click here for the full story



As Islamic State expands reach outside Syria and Iraq, US faces growing pressure to ramp up efforts against jihadists

November 24, 2015, 11:35 am

French gendarmes officers patrol near the Eiffel Tower, in Paris, Monday Nov. 23, 2015. French President Francois Hollande will preside over a national ceremony on Nov. 27 honoring the at least 130 victims of the deadliest attacks on France in decades. (AP Photo/Jacques Brinon)

WASHINGTON (AP) — US President Barack Obama will stand in solidarity with French President Francois Hollande at the White House on Tuesday, 11 days after the Islamic State group launched a series of deadly attacks in Paris. But Hollande is likely to leave Washington without firm backing for his call to bring Russia into a new coalition to fight the extremists.

Hollande’s visit to Washington is part of a diplomatic offensive to get the international community to bolster the campaign against Islamic State. The group is believed to have been behind the Nov. 13 attacks that killed 130 people in Paris, as well as separate attacks in Lebanon and Turkey and the downing of a Russian airliner in Egypt.

As the Islamic State group expands its reach outside its bases in Syria and Iraq, Obama is facing increased pressure at home and abroad to ramp up US efforts to destroy the group. So far, Obama is resisting calls to either change or significantly ramp up his approach, and instead is focused on getting other countries to offer more counterintelligence, humanitarian and military assistance.

“The United States is certainly pulling more than our own weight,” White House spokesman Josh Earnest said. “And we believe that there is more that can be done if countries are willing to contribute additional resources.”

The US campaign has centered largely on launching airstrikes, while training and assisting security forces on the ground in Iraq. Efforts to train and equip moderate rebel groups in Syria have struggled, though Obama has authorized the deployment of 50 special operations forces to the country to jumpstart the program.
Click here for the full story

Source Article from http://davidduke.com/zio-ally-turkey-shoots-russian-jet-syria-defense-isis-zio-watch-november-24-2015/

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

Leave a Reply

The maximum upload file size: 28 MB. You can upload: image, audio, video, document, spreadsheet, interactive, other. Links to YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and other services inserted in the comment text will be automatically embedded. Drop file here

*

Powered by WordPress | Designed by: Premium WordPress Themes | Thanks to Themes Gallery, Bromoney and Wordpress Themes